I came across this interview of Alexa from December of 2016 promoting The Man In The High Castle season 2. I had never seen it before and thought I would share it here incase others had not seen it before. Enjoy.
I’ve added more photos of Alexa from behind the scenes/on the set of The Man in the High Castle.
I’ve finally added thousands of HD screencaps from season two of The Man In The High Castle! I am still reeling from the season. Enjoy.
• The Man in the High Castle: 201 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 202 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 203 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 204 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 205 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 206 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 207 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 208 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 209 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 210 Screencaps
So 12 years ago this website was created.. 12 years.. that’s over a decade.. wow. I remember making this fansite. I was such a fast fan of Alexa. I have loved all of her roles especially Gwen Raiden, Kyra, Samantha Carlton, Jasmine, and Julianna Crane. This site was created as a small fan hub online where fellow Alexa fans could interact and keep up with what she’s doing. I have always run this fansite myself and I have enjoyed all 12 years.
I do not know Alexa personally and I’ve never met her. We have spoken on Twitter a few times and she has been nothing but kind and sincere. She’s so graceful and elegant and I’m really truly happy for her success and pride myself on being a long time fan. Maybe with her finally getting the recognition she deserves I’ll get to meet her at a convention or something. That would be cool.
So thanks for visiting my site all these years and fangirling with me. And more importantly thank you Alexa for gracing us with your presence on screen and being my favorite actress.
Amazon is picking up steam. The Man In The High Castle and The Grand Tour, both on Amazon are in the lead. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For December 29, 2016 – January 4, 2017 – Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
The Man In The High Castle, Netflix: 18,287,243
The Grand Tour, Netflix: 15,396,884
Stranger Things, Netflix: 14,620,216
Travelers, Netflix: 14,226,082
Marvel’s Luke Cage, Netflix: 8,423,077
Insights from Parrot:
• Over the holidays, Amazon Video titles did quite well, ranking first and second by average popularity. The Man in the High Castle, whose second season was released on December 16th, had about 19% more demand than The Grand Tour, which is still airing new episodes weekly.
• Though both Amazon series released new content recently, they still had only about 5% more demand than Netflix’s summer hit Stranger Things, which has remained solidly among the top digital originals six months after its premiere. Its demand may be high over the past few weeks because it was nominated for several Golden Globes, which will be announced on January 8th.
• A new science fiction series, Travelers, premiered on Netflix on December 23rd with only 2% less popularity than Stranger Things. In contrast, the older title Luke Cage had 40% less than Amazon’s science fiction series, but has remained in the top five due to its steady, high demand.
I’ve added photos of Alexa from her appearance at The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. I’m working on adding screencaps to the site but have not found a great quality yet. Enjoy!
I’ve added photos of Alexa and the cast at AOL Build from a couple weeks ago. I apologize for the delay in adding them. I thought I had added them but it seems I did not. Enjoy!