I’ve added more photos of Alexa from behind the scenes/on the set of The Man in the High Castle.
I’ve finally added thousands of HD screencaps from season two of The Man In The High Castle! I am still reeling from the season. Enjoy.
• The Man in the High Castle: 201 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 202 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 203 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 204 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 205 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 206 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 207 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 208 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 209 Screencaps
• The Man in the High Castle: 210 Screencaps
Amazon is picking up steam. The Man In The High Castle and The Grand Tour, both on Amazon are in the lead. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For December 29, 2016 – January 4, 2017 – Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
The Man In The High Castle, Netflix: 18,287,243
The Grand Tour, Netflix: 15,396,884
Stranger Things, Netflix: 14,620,216
Travelers, Netflix: 14,226,082
Marvel’s Luke Cage, Netflix: 8,423,077
Insights from Parrot:
• Over the holidays, Amazon Video titles did quite well, ranking first and second by average popularity. The Man in the High Castle, whose second season was released on December 16th, had about 19% more demand than The Grand Tour, which is still airing new episodes weekly.
• Though both Amazon series released new content recently, they still had only about 5% more demand than Netflix’s summer hit Stranger Things, which has remained solidly among the top digital originals six months after its premiere. Its demand may be high over the past few weeks because it was nominated for several Golden Globes, which will be announced on January 8th.
• A new science fiction series, Travelers, premiered on Netflix on December 23rd with only 2% less popularity than Stranger Things. In contrast, the older title Luke Cage had 40% less than Amazon’s science fiction series, but has remained in the top five due to its steady, high demand.
I’ve added photos of Alexa and the cast at AOL Build from a couple weeks ago. I apologize for the delay in adding them. I thought I had added them but it seems I did not. Enjoy!
Alexa made her talk show debut appearance on the The Late Show With Stephen Colbert last night. She was just so humble and lovely. You can watch the interview below and I’ll be adding photos in the gallery later today.
The star of Amazon’s ‘Man In The High Castle’ is the daughter of two artist parents and rarely spent more than three weeks in one place as a child.
Amazon has ordered a third season of its original drama series The Man in the High Castle. Eric Overmyer, who developed for television and has executive produced Amazon’s popular drama series Bosch, has come on board as executive producer and showrunner for Season 3.
Overmyer fills the void left by the sudden departure of The Man in the High Castle developer/executive producer/showrunner Frank Spotnitz in the middle of production on Season 2 after reported clashes with the streaming service. There was no immediate replacement for Spotnitz at the time, with the existing producing team taking over his responsibilities.
After breaking streaming records for Amazon in Season 1, the second season of The Man in the High Castle premiered with the most viewers over its debut weekend of all scripted Amazon Original Series, according to the network.
“As timely as ever, the exploration of characters at a dark point for humanity has provided incredible stories for two seasons,” said Joe Lewis, Head of Comedy and Drama, Amazon Studios. “Eric and his team are doing an incredible job crafting stories about the inner lives of those who struggle to do good in a world that is not.”
Based on Philip K. Dick’s Hugo Award-winning 1962 alternate history novel, season two of The Man in the High Castle, released on Dec. 16, continues to explore what would have happened if the Allied Powers had lost World War II. While Germany controls much of the East Coast and Japan controls the West Coast, the Rocky Mountains have become a “neutral zone”—and ground zero for a resistance, led by a mysterious figure known only as “the Man in the High Castle.”
The Man in the High Castle stars Alexa Davalos, Rupert Evans, Luke Kleintank, DJ Qualls, Joel De La Fuente, Brennan Brown, Bella Heathcote, and Callum Keith Rennie, with Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa and Rufus Sewell. Ridley Scott, David W. Zucker, Richard Heus, Isa Dick Hackett and Daniel Percival serve as executive producers for Season 3 alongside Overmyer.
Overmyer’s series credits also include St. Elsewhere, Homicide: Life on the Street, Law & Order, The Wire, New Amsterdam and Treme, which he co-created with David Simon. With his colleagues, he has shared a WGA award and an Edgar award for The Wire, and a Peabody award and a PEN teleplay award for Treme.